To support and promote all NHS Charities.
To strive to be an organisation that:
- is accessible to all charities in the sector, small as well
- is proactive in all its activities
- seeks at all times to promulgate best charity practice
- acts as an influential lobby for the sector, particularly with
the Charity Commission and the Department of Health.
In pursuit of the Vision, the Association will endeavour to:
- represent the NHS Charity sector to the Charity Commission,
the Department of Health and the wider NHS, and other
appropriate bodies, and where possible to collaborate with
them in pursuit of the Association’s goals
- provide an authoritative voice for Member Charities and
to represent their views
- provide a forum for discussion of matters of
- disseminate experience on matters of mutual concern
- promote the implementation of best charity practice
and to foster mutual support and encouragement for
- provide training and development opportunities for Trustees and Senior Staff
- support as far as is practical individual Member Charities who have local difficulties
- retain a bank of knowledge, experience, and good practice for access by its membership.